Saturday, December 27, 2014

Nadine West December 2014

I really look forward to Nadine West deliveries every month. It's a very unique way to shop and a slightly different subscription service than most of the services out there. This is my third Nadine West package. What I really like about Nadine West is that there is no upfront cost for you to get the box. Each month you get one top and two pieces of jewelry. You can try it on and see what you'd like to keep. You keep what you like and send the rest back in the same envelope with the return label created.

Here are the items I received this month.

Aztec Stripes Cardi
 Cost to keep $23.49
Still debating but thinking of Returning
This cardi is very nice and the Aztec sleeves give it a unique look. I like how it drapes in front. However, I recently went on an Aztec binge and have too many pieces with this theme. I think I might be returning this one. Just can't justifying yet another Aztec pint in my wardrobe.


Once Upon a Chain Necklace
Cost to keep $24.99
Returning
I just don't wear chains like this. It's just not my style.


My Little Pretties Purple Studs
Cost to keep $9.99
Keeping
These are really cute to wear every day for work. They have a purple in the middle, which did not photograph well.


Final verdict: Not the best month for me. I will be keeping only the earrings. Looking forward to next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment