Saturday, April 23, 2016

Wantable Fitness Edit box 2

My second Wantable Fitness Edit arrived and I am happy to see so much color and patterns once again. This box has become one of my favorites to get, although I must admit I'm starting to have too much stuff in my fitness drawer.

If you are now familiar with Wantable Fitness , it works a little like Stitch Fix. You pay $20 styling fee which gets credited towards anything you purchase. Your stylists then chooses several clothing items for you based on your profile. You can try it all at the comfort of your own home and decide what items you'd like to keep. You can send anything you don't like, but you do get extra 20% of it you keep it all.

Here is my second Fitness Edit:




Glyder Elongate Legging Spanish Tile Jaquard ($74.00 )
Wantable introduced me to Glyder Apparel and it has quickly become one of my favorite fitness brands. I kept their leggings from my last edit, even though they were pricey. I was really tempted to keep these too but they were full length and we are pretty much done with cooler weather, so I'm not sure if I would be able to wear them any longer. If I got these again in the fall, I would probably keep them.







Mono B Geo Abstract Printed Capri ($42.00) 
I put these capris on my wish list in Wantable's Stream. This is a relatively new feature similar to Instagram, where you can post and tag your items from all Wantable boxes (Fitness, Fashion, Accessories and Intimates) and you can click the tag on other customer's pictures to request something. I was really happy to see these in my box. They seem to be a tad smaller than I expected so it took a little bit of effort to squeeze myself into them. But once I got them on, I really liked how they looked and fit and decided to keep them. 




Aurora Wrap Atomic Wrap ($62.00)
No, I'm not being repetitive, it does say "wrap" twice in the name of the item. I really loved this wrap. Such a pretty color and interesting mesh detail. Unfortunately I was not sure I was going to be able to wear it much as I prefer hoodies to throw on. Also, I just kept a black Glyder wrap in my last fix, so I definitely could not justify getting another one. 


Mediate Raglan Long Sleeve Hoodie ($70.00)
I fell in love with this hoodie as soon as I put it on. It was so soft and comfortable. I also liked the interesting mesh-like detail. I really wanted to keep it but I did not think it was worth $70. I did a little bit of research and found it more than half the price on Amazon. It was such a score!! 











Groove Bra Kingdom 1 ($39.00)
I'm always nervous when I get bras. I usually get my workout bras from Victoria's Secret as I need solid support when I work out. The colors of this bra were really cute but the only place I would be able to wear it is at home while lounging. This bra would not give me enough support to do any kind of workout, so I sent it back.





I really enjoyed this box and I felt like all the items I got were really cute. In the end, I had to choose items that fit best into my lifestyle and workout routine. I was happy to get to know other brands and I was thrilled to find the hoodie somewhere else for half the price. I am looking forward to getting more Wantable fitness boxes. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is a fabulous collection. I am also due shopping, just bought some Ultracor leggings but after seeing this post, I clearly think that there is a lot that is to be bought now. My friend and I go to the gym together and even she is going to love this post.

    ReplyDelete