Friday, January 16, 2015

Wantable Intimates January 2015

I love getting the Wantable Intimates box every month. Wantable recently revamped their Intimates box and now offer fewer but better quality items, which to me sounds like a great idea. I know some people have an issue with getting fewer items but I'd rather get better quality ones than a ton of average items. Wantable offers 4 different types of boxes - Accessories, Intimates, Makeup and recently introduced Fitness. Here are the goodies I received in my January Wantable Intimates box :


Honeydew Floral Lace and Rayon Tank ($24.00) - really cute tank. It's my second Honeydew piece from Wantable Intimates and one think they have in common is they are really soft. 
The one I got has a cute lace back. I like it for layering, especially in winter. 


The back lace pattern: 




Wade and Belle Hosiery OS Black ($19.9) - I always need simple black tights, so I'm happy to see these in my box. They are supposed to be really comfortable without the feeling of pinching. 


Finally MukLuk Slipper Socks S/M  (24.00) - I have seen some other people get these and I was hoping I get them too, so I was really happy to see them in my box. I'm actually wearing them right now, Love them for cold Chicago winter nights. Perfect for lounging. 


I was pretty happy with this box. I return my box last month and I was really hoping for a good box this month. I'm definitely keeping this one. I received $$68.00 worth of merchandise for $36.00 subscription fee. I think I got a good deal.
This subscription box is my favorite. Can't wait for the next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment