Saturday, November 22, 2014

Wantable Intimates November 2014

My second delivery of Wantable Intimates box was even better than the first one. Wantable recently revamped their Intimates box and now offer fewer but better quality items, which to me sounds like a great idea. I know some people have an issue with getting fewer items but I'd rather get better quality ones than a ton of average items. Wantable offers 4 different types of boxes - Accessories, Intimates, Makeup and recently introduced Fitness. Here are the goodies I received in my second Wantable Intimates box :


Dreamwave Pajama Drama - Romper ($28.00 according to Wantable, but I found one for $17.50 here). Well this is something way out of my comfort zone and fits a little snug on me. I gave it to my 11-year-old daughter and she likes it. It's much more age-appropriate for her. 


Modal Black Cami ($18.00) - I absolutely loooooove this cami. It's probably my favorite item from the box. I have a lot of simple black camis but this one has a wrap-like front. I will wear this a lot with cardigans on top. 

This is what it looks on. 


Last item was Nouveau polka dot pajama set ($39.99 price tag but I found them for $22.00 at Amazon ). This set is really cute and comfortable. Unfortunately mine had a flaw and was not sewn correctly in the crotch area, nothing a needle and thread cannot fix. However I contacted the Wantable customer service and they sent me a replacement item, but I was still able to keep the pajamas. I was really impressed with the customer service speed and quality. Very happy customer. 



This was my replacement - Embroidered Bow Front Hipster. 

I was pretty happy with my November box. What I really like about Wantable is that not everyone gets exactly the same item and you can really customize it to fit our needs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment