Sunday, July 27, 2014

Glossbox July 2014

I have been subscribing to Glossybox for about 6 months now and it was the first subscription box I ever tried. It offers 5 luxury brand products every month. I have received some great items from the box and it's one of my favorite boxes so far. The actual boxes are really nice too and I keep them and re-use them in my office. The Glossybox subscription is $21.00 if you do the month-to-month option. You can save some money if you choose to prepay for 6 months or a year.  You can get your own box here.

Here is my box for July 2014. The packaging is always so nice. It really feels like you are getting a present every month.




Glam Glow Youthmud exfoliating treatment 0.5 oz sample valued at $16.15
The full size product retails at $68.00 and I probably would have never bought it, so I was excited to try it. The mask is a lot different than other mud masks I used. It contains some bits and pieces and it looks kind of funny at first but the mask itself worked really well. Unfortunately I probably will not be buying it because of the price tag. 

MALIN + GOETZ Mojito lip balm Full size $12.00 
I really love this balm. My daughter stole it from me but i took it back because I could not part with it. 

You can buy it in different sizes. 125 ml bottle costs $24.00. My sample was 60 ml, so I would estimate the value at $10.00 
I usually don't get very excited about hair products. I'm not overly focused on my hair and mostly just use shampoo and conditioner. When I tried using this detangling mist at first I was kind of put off by the smell of it. It contains apple cider vinegar and you could totally smell it. I sprayed it on my wet hair and let it dry. My hair was amazingly soft when it dried out! I could not believe the difference this product made and I fell in love with it. I definitely will be buying this in full size because it's really a great product. 

Full size 180 ml retails at $67.40, my sample was 40 ml, so estimated value at $15.00 
This body cream is amazing.It moisturizes very well and smells very nice. I'm glad I got to try it. 

Skin Inc Custom Blended Brightening Serum Holy cow this stuff is expensive! The 30 ml bottle retails at $135.00. My sample was 10 ml, so estimated value would be $45.00!!! I have not tried it yet but I have read the reviews and it's supposed to work really well. I'm really excited to try this. 

I thought this box was great. A lot of great products to try. I paid $21.00 for the box and got $98.5 worth of products!! This is an amazing deal.  




No comments:

Post a Comment