Saturday, December 27, 2014

Glossybox December 2014 Review

My December Glossybox finally arrived.This is one of my most favorite subscriptions and I have gotten to know some great brands and products because of it. The Glossybox subscription is $21.00 if you do the month-to-month option. You can save some money if you choose to prepay for 6 months or a year.  You can get your own box here.

Here is my box for December 2014.





Packaging is always great with Glossybox. It's as if I got a real present from someone every month. This month's packaging theme was Christmas. 

Here is the inside of the box: 


I really like this nail polish brand and this is the perfect season for some sparkle in your nails. I'm looking forward to testing it. 


Toni & Guy Leave In Conditioner 3.3 fl oz - full size ($9.19)
This conditioner addresses my hair issue - frizz control. I can't wait to test it. I have not heard of this brand before. There are so many hair products out there and I'm always a little overwhelmed when it comes to choosing just one. 


I really like BellaPiere and I love this shade of the lipstick. It's perfect for a night out. I have a lot of everyday shades of lipsticks but needed something special and this is just great. 


Nuxe Masque Creme 50ml - full size ($32.00)
I'm really excited to try this mask. My skin is always so dry in winter and I always need products that work well. Hopefully this works. 


Rituals Cosmetics Miracle Scrub 2.5 fl oz - full size ($17.00)
Another amazing product for winter problems. It smells really great and promises to soften your skin with ginkgo biloba. 




This was an amazing box. I really loved everything and I thought I got a great deal for the $21.00 I paid. The value of the box came up to $86.00. 


Do you subscribe to Glossybox? What do you think? Click here if you want to get your Glossybox subscription. 

No comments:

Post a Comment