Friday, October 17, 2014

Nadine West October 2014 Review

I recently came across Nadine West and I really like the fact that there is no upfront cost for you to get the box. Nadine West is a relatively new company and it works a little differently than other subscription services I have encountered so far. After filling out a brief survey about your style, likes and dislikes, they send you a top and some jewelry every month and you pay only for the items you decide to keep. You can send the rest or all of it back.

Here are the items I received this month.

Polka dot top with ruffles in front.
 Cost to keep $16.49
Keeping 
How did they know I'm obsessed with polka dots? 


It will look really cute with a skirt and cardigan for work. 


Necklace with pearls and some other sparkly pieces. 
Cost to keep $24.99
Returning 
The necklace is just not really my style and I'm not too crazy about pearls. 


Pearl earrings
Cost to keep $9.99 
Returning
Again not really my style and pearls again. 




This is really fun way to shop. It has an element of surprise without the risk. You can return everything at zero cost to you. I'm looking forward to more surprises from Nadine West. 




No comments:

Post a Comment